Weddings Our PackagesPrices
Our 2013/2014 prices are as follows*
OFF PEAK – £1250
any Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday
plus Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays from October until March (inclusive)
PEAK - £1450
Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays from April until September (inclusive)
At the time of booking, a commitment fee of £50% is required as a deposit to secure the day. The remaining balance becomes due thirty days prior to your wedding.What Is Included
- When you book us, you book us for the whole day *. Unlike many other photographers we only book one wedding per day. Typically the day will include bride preparation to first dance, but we are totally flexible to your requirements.
- When you book us, you also get two photographers for the price of one! With over 700 weddings between us, we know the importance of having two photographers to photograph your wedding. Because our objective is to capture, and record your entire day, with so much happening it is impossible for one photographer on their own to do your special day justice.
- Pre Wedding Meeting. This is something that we do well in advance of your wedding day itself, and is vital to the smooth running of the day, At the meeting we will discuss your thoughts, requirements, and answer any questions or concerns that you may have. We will also give you advice (if requested), and this is often not just limited to the photography, but often includes such things as timings etc. Our preferred location (although not essential) for the meeting is/are the venue(s) itself/themselves of both the ceremony, and reception. Finally it is a lovely opportunity to get to know each other before the big day itself.
- Wherever possible we recommend and welcome the opportunity, with your agreement, to attend the wedding rehearsal. This allows us to meet everyone in advance, and discuss the final arrangements. Following your special day you will want to display your images in style
- A private viewing of your wedding images.
- 150 images on a disc, together with copyright release for you to print yourselves.
Following your special day you will want to display your images in style, and share them with family and friends. We have therefore sourced a range of products to cater for all tastes. These products range from stunning, and more traditional albums with individually printed images on each page, through to printed coffee table books, canvases, and DVD’s.
- Wedding Albums – We offer a range of wedding albums to accommodate both style, and budget.
- The vast majority of albums selected by our couples are from the stunning, and exclusive range of Queensberry Albums www.queensberry.com. Queensberry are considered by most people, to be the provider of the worlds premier Wedding Albums. They are first choice for very many of the top International wedding photographers.
- We also offer stunning Coffee Table ‘Magazine Style’ albums (this is where the images are actually printed on the page)
- Parents albums are very popular and are a wonderful gift!
- We offer a wide selection of framed prints and canvases
- By arrangement we can also video important elements of your wedding, for example the ceremony, speeches etc.
- Whilst you enjoy that special time with each other on your honeymoon, we will transform your wedding photographs into a collection of stunning images. These will be ready for viewing on your return, normally accompanied by a little glass of something!
- Our relationship with you does not end there…in fact it is just the beginning of what we hope will be a life long relationship and indeed friendship.
- We are still in regular contact with very many couples years after there wedding day, and continue to serve their photographic needs with everything from photographing the new additions to the family, through to Christenings, family portraits and special events such as Anniversaries and birthdays!